Builder & Developer Resources
Sell more homes and
lots/land on LotNetwork
- Pre-Sell to homebuyers from "ground up"
- "Turnkey Listings" sell homes on your lots
- Sell your excess lot and land inventory
- Build more. Find new homesites & projects
Built for You...The One Site for Homesites
LotNetwork.com was designed specifically for the homebuilder and developer industry -- it's the nation’s premier web site for residential homesites and land for new homes.
And because LotNetwork's audience of users includes thousands of people searching for homesites for building a new home, we help homebuilders connect earlier with homebuyers. You get the many benefits of pre-selling by reaching buyers who are considering a not-yet-built home over one that is already completed. You can use LotNetwork's tools like Turnkey Listings and our other powerful marketing and advertising options to help you connect with these desirable homebuyers who are trying to get into their new home from "the ground up."
In addition, if you are ready to get another project moving forward you can search LotNetwork's more than 400,000 listings nationwide for homesites and land for new homes. LotNetwork connects builders and developers with new project opportunities.
So whether you’re selling new homes, finished lots, a builder-owned “Turnkey” lot with home to be built, or development land – or if you’re looking to buy property for your next project – LotNetwork.com is the site for you.
Questions? Need Help?
Selling Property or Homes?
Sign Up Now
- Our Featured and Premium Listings give your property listings visibility and exposure to targeted lot and land buyers
- Sell your lot and land inventory to other builders, developers, potential homeowners or investors
- Market your lots with to-be-built homes directly to homebuyers as “Turnkey Listings”
- Use our "Builder Badges" on your web site to help potential new home customers find lots or land so you can build their home
- List multiple lots or development opportunities as “Project Listings” to attract active buyers of these properties
- Reasonable month-to-month listings plan rates starting as low as $19.95/month with no contract or long-term obligation
Register for Free
- Search more than 400,000 lot and land listings nationwide for FREE
- See unique properties and opportunities that you won't find on other web sites.
- Find your next homesite or development project on LotNetwork.com
- Scout “Project Listings” to find multiple lots in a community
- View our customized listings, formatted with relevant land buying data and information fields
- Search for lots and land without the clutter of irrelevant listings for existing homes, commercial properties and farmland
- Use Saved Searches, New Listing Alerts, Saved Favorites and other member-only search tools to stay on top of the lot and land market
Sell more homes with our Builder Badges on your site:
Add Builder Badges like these on your home builder web site and help your new clients find lots...so you can build them a new home.
Choose from 4 Builder Badge design options. Email for more details:
Listing Plans & Pricing
Learn How LotNetwork.com Can Help You
Featured and Premium Listings:
- Ensure that your lot or land listing receives the highest level of visibility among active buyers with our Featured and Premium Listings.
- Featured and Premium Listings are customized to help sell your residential lot and land properties.
- Show up at the top of search results – above all MLS-sourced Basic listings – to make sure buyers see your listing.
- Receive the highest exposure with Featured Listings and be seen in social media channels, our e-newsletter and on key pages of LotNetwork.com.
- Add unlimited photos and attachments to present your property in the best light.
Sell Homes with Turnkey Listings:
- Homebuilders, market your lots as "Turnkey Listings" to sell finished homes
- Just mark a lot as a Turnkey Listing and buyers will know that you will build a turnkey home just for them. Turnkey Listings are highlighted in search results and the banner to the right is displayed for your prospective customers on your listing's page: "Builder Available - Buy lot. Build home."
- Turnkey Listings make your buyer happy because you are working with them from the start...and help you sell before breaking ground.
Sell Project Listings:
- A “Project Listing” is a portfolio of lots or a residential development project that is for sale in a single transaction.
- Identify your listing as a "Project Listing" to market to other industry pros – builders, developers and the real estate agents that work with them – who are looking to buy these types of properties.
- Marketing as a Project Listing is an exclusive benefit that is included with all Featured and Premium listings on LotNetwork.com.
Read more about Project Listings and how they can help you.
Lot Copy Saves You Time:
- We’ve got the solution to the cumbersome process of creating new listings for multiple, similar subdivision lots... Lot Copy
- First add one representative listing, next use LotNetwork.com’s “Lot Copy” service to quickly and easily create multiple cloned listings and then just edit each for minor differences in address, price, acreage, etc.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
LotLink® Sells Portfolios Of Lots:
LotLink® is a powerful feature that helps developers and builders sell Project Listings or portfolios of lots on LotNetwork.com.
- With LotLink® a dedicated page provides buyers an all-in-one view of your proposed sale terms and a list of your "LotLinked" lots on LotNetwork.com. Click here to see an sample of a LotLink® page.
- Use LotLink® to market your properties in bulk, via takedown schedules, in your own pre-defined groupings…and more.
- LotLink® can enhance your Project Listings by providing an interactive list of all the lots that are the parts of a "project".
- So whether your selling properties in a Project Listing, or just a portfolio of separately listed individual lots, LotLink® helps tie it all together for buyers.
- Contact email@example.com for more information and for help in getting a LotLink® page up and running.
- Provide all the key lot and land information in one place in your Featured or Premium Listing.
- The “Builder Box” is easily found in a listing by lot and land buyers like homebuilders, developers and investors.
- Customize your searches to get a list of potential properties that fit your needs. Use Quick Search at the top of most pages and on the Home page for a speedy search by city, state, zip or LotNetwork ID#. Want even more control? With Advanced Search you can fine-tune searches and filter results using pricing and acreage info, as well as county, keyword and other criteria on the Search page.
- Fewer properties will be returned when your search criteria are narrow. Consider broadening your search (most search criteria are optional) to receive a larger list of properties and then narrow down the list. That perfect property might be just outside your ideal criteria.
- Focus on location first, and see how many results you get (zip code only, city/state only, etc.). Then narrow down by price, acreage and other criteria as you wish and re-run your search.
- Use the Select Sort Criteria options above the search results to change the order of the property list.
- Manage your Saved Searches, New Listing Alerts, Saved Favorites and more in the My LotNetwork area.
Saved Searches & New Listing Alerts:
- Run your search and then click Save Search to run the same search again whenever you want.
- Use New Listing Alerts to receive daily or weekly email alerts about new listings that match your Saved Search’s terms.
- Run your search and then check the box next to listings you want to keep an eye on. Click Save Favorites to track those listings in a folder you create. Get email alerts about changes in price or status.
Articles For Builders & Developers
Selling a house in a changing real estate market can be challenging. Selling dirt can be even more challenging…in any market...
A frequent question we hear at LotNetwork.com is from sellers asking how they should create their listings when selling residential...
If you’re a homebuilding industry pro, there are some great Apps that can help revolutionize your project management, bring client...
The zombies are here, and this can be a good thing if you’re a home builder – zombie neighborhoods and developments that is....
Whether you’re buying a lot or land either as an investment or if you want a site to build your new home, you know that land buying...
Learn to evaluate the risks and rewards of subdividing land into residential lots. In this first of three articles on the subject, a...
Whether you’re selling doodads on EBay or property via a real estate listing website like LotNetwork.com, it’s well known that...
So you’ve decided you want to build your next home from the ground up. We’ve got eight “must-dos” before you buy that residential...
Most people in real estate and home building will consider at some point whether to team with a business partner. Let’s face it...
There are many benefits of working with a qualified, licensed builder when building a new home. It’s safe to say that building a new...
Aside from finding and buying a lot for your new home, few decisions are as important as choosing your home builder. Whether you...
We like to share our favorite things, so today we’re sharing our favorite blogs and websites for some of the best real estate information around...
Go to the blog for even more resources!