Real Estate Agent and Broker Resources
The smarter way to
Sell (or Buy) lots and land
- Sell your lot and land listings faster
- Reach targeted lot/land buyers
- Plans starting at just $19.95/month
- Auto-Upgrade from your MLS Listings
- Help clients find their next homebuilding site
Built for You...The One Site for Homesites
LotNetwork.com, the One Site for HomeSites, is the site for getting your lot and land properties sold. Real estate pros know that selling vacant land can be challenging, so you need the powerful tools of the nation's premier marketing site created specifically to connect buyers and sellers of residential lots and land – and the agents and brokers who represent them. Targeted exposure to active residential land buyers like builders, developers, potential homeowners and investors means your lot and land listings sell faster.
Show your clients your marketing savvy, and get your property SOLD. Whether you're selling finished lots, vacant land parcels or land for development – or if you're searching for a property for your client's next project or home – LotNetwork.com is the site for you.
Questions? Need Help?
Sign Up to Sell
- Our Featured and Premium Listings give your property listings visibility and exposure to targeted lot and land buyers (above all MLS-sourced Basic listings).
Auto-upgrading from MLS listings saves you time and effort
- Leads come directly to you…and only you. We never put other agents' contact information in your listings, nor do we insert other agents into our lead platform. Buyers know it's your listing.
- Unique tools like Project Listings, Lot Copy and LotLink help you sell your client's excess lot and land inventory to buyers like builders, developers or investors.
- Use Turnkey Listings to sell your client's builder-owned lots with to-be-built homes directly to homebuyers.
- Reasonable month-to-month listings plans starting as low as $19.95/mo. with no contract or long-term obligation.
Search Tool Sign Up
- Search more than 350,000 lot and land listings nationwide for FREE.
- Find unique deals in many exclusive listings that are not available on other web sites.
- Help your clients find their next homesite or development project on LotNetwork.com.
- Find Turnkey Listings for clients who want both a lot and a builder for their new home.
- Scout Project Listings for builder or developer clients looking for their next project.
- Use Saved Searches, New Listing Alerts, Saved Favorites and other member-only tools to help you and your clients stay on top of the lot and land market.
Learn How LotNetwork.com Can Help You
Featured and Premium Listings:
- Ensure that your lot or land listing receives the highest level of visibility among active buyers with our Featured and Premium Listings.
- Featured and Premium Listings are customized to help sell your residential lot and land properties.
- Show up at the top of search results – above all MLS-sourced Basic listings – to make sure buyers see your listing.
- Receive the highest exposure with Featured Listings and be seen in social media channels, our e-newsletter and on key pages of LotNetwork.com.
- Add unlimited photos and attachments to present your property in the best light.
Auto-Upgrading from MLS Listings:
- If you really want to get the best visibility and marketing exposure for your lot and land listings, then you need more than just a syndicated MLS listing.
- If your MLS listings are syndicated to LotNetwork.com you can automatically upgrade them from "Basic" MLS listings to Premium or Featured Listings using our Auto-Upgrading feature.
- Upgrading just takes seconds, and you do not have to reenter any of your listing information
- Plus, all your existing listing photos are automatically uploaded for you
Learn how to upgrade to increase your visibility to lot and land buyers and boost the effectiveness of your marketing. See detailed Auto-Upgrade steps on this page.
Sell Project Listings:
- A “Project Listing” is a portfolio of lots or a residential development project that is for sale in a single transaction.
- Identify your listing as a “Project Listing” to market to homebuilding industry pros – builders, developers and the real estate agents that work with them – who are looking to buy these types of properties.
- Marketing as a Project Listing is an exclusive benefit that is included with all Featured and Premium listings on LotNetwork.com.
Read more about Project Listings and how they can help you.
Sell Turnkey Listings:
- Help homebuilder clients market their builder-owned lots to sell finished homes.
- Just mark a lot as a Turnkey Listing and buyers will know that the builder will build a turnkey home just for them.
- With Turnkey Listings a builder can sell before breaking ground.
- We’ve got the solution to the cumbersome process of creating new listings for multiple, similar subdivision lots.
- First add one representative listing, next use LotNetwork.com’s “Lot Copy” service to quickly and easily create multiple cloned listings and then just edit each for minor differences in address, price, acreage, etc.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
LotLink® Sells Portfolios Of Lots:
LotLink® is a powerful feature that helps developers and builders sell Project Listings or portfolios of lots on LotNetwork.com.
- With LotLink® a dedicated page provides buyers an all-in-one view of your proposed sale terms and a list of your "LotLinked" lots on LotNetwork.com.
- Use LotLink® to market your properties in bulk, via takedown schedules, in your own pre-defined groupings…and more.
- LotLink® can enhance your Project Listings by providing an interactive list of all the lots that are the parts of a "project".
- So whether your selling properties in a Project Listing, or just a portfolio of separately listed individual lots, LotLink® helps tie it all together for buyers.
- Contact email@example.com for more information and for help in getting a LotLink® page up and running.
- Provide all the key lot and land information in one place in your Featured or Premium Listing.
- The “Builder Box” is easily found in a listing by lot and land buyers like homebuilders, developers and investors.
- Customize your searches to get a list of potential properties that fit your existing or potential clients' needs. Use Quick Search at the top of most pages and on the Home page for a speedy search by city, state, zip or LotNetwork ID#. Want even more control? With Advanced Search you can fine-tune searches and filter results using county, keyword and other criteria.
- Fewer properties will be returned when your search criteria are narrow. Consider broadening your search (most search criteria are optional) to receive a larger list of properties and then narrow down the list. That perfect property might be just outside your ideal criteria.
- Focus on location first, and see how many results you get (zip code only, city/state only, etc.). Then narrow down by price, acreage and other criteria as you wish and re-run your search.
- Use the Select Sort Criteria options above the search results to change the order of the property list.
- Manage your Saved Searches, New Listing Alerts, Saved Favorites and more in the My LotNetwork area.
Saved Searches & New Listing Alerts:
- Run your search and then click Save Search to run the same search again whenever you want.
- Use New Listing Alerts to receive daily or weekly email alerts about new listings that match your Saved Search’s terms.
- Run your search and then check the box next to listings you want to keep an eye on for existing clients or prospecting new clients. Click Save Favorites to track those listings in a folder you create. Get email alerts about changes in price or status.
- Look for “Turnkey Listings” among our Featured and Premium Listings – these are flagged to let you know that a builder is associated with the lot and is ready to build a finished, turnkey home. You can help your client find their new home by finding their lot first.
Articles For Agents & Brokers
Selling a house in a changing real estate market can be challenging. Selling dirt can be even more challenging…in any market...
A frequent question we hear at LotNetwork.com is from sellers asking how they should create their listings when selling residential...
Do you have clients looking for lots and land to build a new home or that are considering buying new construction? We've combed through...
Real estate agents…if you've got residential lot or land listings on MLS, do you find that they're lost in a sea of listings for homes? Homes with...
Whether you’re buying a lot or land either as an investment or if you want a site to build your new home, you know that land buying...
Learn to evaluate the risks and rewards of subdividing land into residential lots. In this first of three articles on the subject, a...
Online listings should be a critical part of your strategy when you want to sell land. And when an online listing is the first impression that...
So you’ve decided you want to build your next home from the ground up. We’ve got eight “must-dos” before you buy that residential...
We like to share our favorite things, so today we’re sharing our favorite blogs and websites for some of the best real estate information around...
Whether you’re selling doodads on EBay or property via a real estate listing website like LotNetwork.com, it’s well known that...
Aside from finding and buying a lot for your new home, few decisions are as important as choosing your home builder. Whether you...
There are many benefits of working with a qualified, licensed builder when building a new home. It’s safe to say that building a new...
Most people in real estate and home building will consider at some point whether to team with a business partner. Let’s face it...
The zombies are here, and this can be a good thing if you’re a home builder – zombie neighborhoods and developments that is....
Go to the blog for even more resources!