Real Estate Financing & Loans
- Lot loans?
- Land loans?
- Home construction loans?
- Understand your options...
- Finance your dream home
or next project.
Buying Lots and Land is Different. So is the Financing...
LotNetwork.com, the One Site for HomeSites, is the nation's premier marketing site for buyers and sellers of homesites. And just as the buying and selling of residential lots and land is different from the buying and selling of existing homes, so is the financing of such purchases. Whether you're buying finished lots, vacant land, a "Turnkey" lot with home to be built, or raw land for development, you'll want to understand the financing options available to you.
LotNetwork.com provides resources to help you understand the distinctions between lot loans, land loans, home construction loans and purchase money loans for existing homes. Once you've found that perfect lot or parcel of land, let LotNetwork.com provide you with tools and resources for the critical step of financing the purchase. You'll be one step closer to your new home or next project.
Find Your House Plans Today
Other Related Resources:
How to Get the Most Out of Your Lot & Land Search
- Customize your searches to get a list of potential properties that fit your needs. Use Quick Search at the top of most pages and on the Home page for a speedy search by city, state, zip or LotNetwork ID#. Want even more control? With Advanced Search you can fine-tune searches and filter results using county, keyword and other criteria.
- Fewer properties will be returned when your search criteria are narrow. Consider broadening your search (most search criteria are optional) to receive a larger list of properties and then narrow down the list. That perfect property might be just outside your ideal criteria.
- Focus on location first, and see how many results you get (zip code only, city/state only, etc.). Then narrow down by price, acreage and other criteria as you wish and re-run your search.
- Use the Select Sort Criteria options above the search results to change the order of the property list.
- Manage your Saved Searches, New Listing Alerts, Saved Favorites and more in the My LotNetwork area.
Saved Searches & New Listing Alerts:
- Run your search and then click Save Search to run the same search again whenever you want.
- Use New Listing Alerts to receive daily or weekly email alerts about new listings that match your Saved Search’s terms.
- Run your search and then check the box next to listings you want to keep an eye on. Click Save Favorites to track those listings in a folder you create. Get email alerts about changes in price or status.
- Look for “Turnkey Listings” among our Featured and Premium Listings – these are flagged to let you know that a builder is associated with the lot and is ready to build a finished, turnkey home that is just for you.
Articles About Financing & Loans
Buying land and building a new home can be an exciting experience, and if you plan to get financing you need to understand...
In our first article in this series we help you decide between loan types, and whether your situation means...
Home construction loans help you get from a vacant lot…into your dream home. So if you’re...
From a borrower's perspective, it often is more difficult to get lot and land loans than it is for the same borrower...
So you've decided you want to build your next home from the ground up. We've got eight "must-dos" before you buy that...
Most people in real estate and home building will consider at some point whether to team with a business partner. Let's...
Whether you're buying a lot or land either as an investment or if you want a site to build your new home, you know that...
Learn to evaluate the risks and rewards of subdividing land into residential lots. In this first of three articles on the subject...
Go to the blog for even more resources!